Splinterice - NHL 51/52 mod - has anyone tried it?

Willkommen auf der Seite www.wasserlasser.com
Um die Seite voll nutzen zu können musst Du Dich anmelden. Danach kannst Du das Forum nutzen, Dateien runter laden und bist ein Teil der Community.

Du findest Hilfe im Lexikon und kannst den "Ersten Schritten" folgen falls Du Fragen hast.

Viel Spass wünscht das Team von www.wasserlasser.com
Wie Du sicher gesehen hast ist die Seite mehrsprachig. D.h. wir übersetzen die Seite in verschiedene Sprachen, bauen neue Dinge ein und ändern auch einiges von Zeit zu Zeit.
Wir brauchen Deine Hilfe um sicher zu stellen, dass alle Übersetzungen richtig sind und auch fehlende Sprachvariablen noch nachgebessert werden.
Also nicht schüchtern sein. Gib uns Bescheid wenn Du ein Problem findest oder etwas verbessert werden muss. Nur durch Deine Hilfe wird die Seite besser und Fehler werden korrigiert.

Danke

Dein Wasserlasser Team
  • Hi!

I'm back in 09 (again), so started downloading stuff here and there and stumbled on to splinterice, only to find, what looks to be a AMAZING vintage mod: NHL 51/52 (and 46/47-48/49-59/51!!!). I'm more of a vintage hockey guy (mostly mid to late 90s, but also 50/60s Rocket Richard!

So, the installationinstructions are in russian but easily translated via google and he has an english translation in the readme.

I make a fresh install and follow it step-by-step. DONE!

Double-click to start the game - nothing! The "timeglasscircle" takes a couple of spins but no nothing nada. The game worked as i did initial startup (to get the folder into my Documents). Yes i have run BHimport and all. Can anyone try to install this to see if its on me or just something with the mod?

I'm on 64bit win10.

Here's the mod: http://splinterice.com/files/file/711-mod-nhl-1951-1952-v30/

Thanks!