Hello, Guest the thread was 288 called and contains 4 replays

last post from Icetiger1067 at the

Change team IDs

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
Adblock

Looks like you are using an Adblocker.

Please note that www.wasserlasser.com is financed by Ads. In order to keep everything free to use, we have ads on our Site. Please deactivate your Adblocker to support our site.
  • Could someone point me in the direction of how to change the ID #s as they are displayed in NHL View? Not looking to change anything like the associated art, string ID, or abbreviation, just want to reorganize my teams into an alphabetical order.

Example:

Coyotes are normally 22 since they were 'Phoenix', but rearrange them so they display as 1, 'Arizona' showing up in proper alphabetical order.

• Sry, but i hadn´t understand what you want to do. Do you want to change only the ID or the complete order of NHL teams in alphabetical order. That will be a lot of work, because you habe not to change Arizona in 1, you have to change all ID´s upward other teams. An other way may be to change Winnipeg´s ID from 2 to 29 and Arizona from 22 to 2. So you have to change only the teams upwards 22 to 28 (example Pittsburgh now 22, St. Louis 23 up to Washington 28).

Is it that, what you mean???

bxnqja4y69e.png

DEL-Meister 2005/2006/2008/2009/2011/2012/2013

• Sry, but i hadn´t understand what you want to do. Do you want to change only the ID or the complete order of NHL teams in alphabetical order. That will be a lot of work, because you habe not to change Arizona in 1, you have to change all ID´s upward other teams. An other way may be to change Winnipeg´s ID from 2 to 29 and Arizona from 22 to 2. So you have to change only the teams upwards 22 to 28 (example Pittsburgh now 22, St. Louis 23 up to Washington 28).

Is it that, what you mean???

Yes, if that means the teams show up in alphabetical order. I am fine if I have to do a lot of work. What application do I need to use to do that?

• At first you need NHLView to change all roster settings of the teams and you need NHL09 String editor to change the files of frontEnglish.bin and gameEnglish.bin

bxnqja4y69e.png

DEL-Meister 2005/2006/2008/2009/2011/2012/2013

• Gäste Informationen
    Hi,

do you like the thread?
    You want to post something as well?

If you don't have an account yet, you can sign up for one. It is free and you can use the forum as you like.

Wasserlasser