Hello, Guest the thread was 3.1k called and contains 121 replays

last post from lepiney at the

2020-2021 NHL Schedule (Planners or Creators) UNITE!

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
As you might have noticed, this site is available in several different languages. That means we are translating everything possible, add new things and change things from time to time.
In order to make sure that everything is translated correctly and that we did not miss anything we need your help. We need your help to check for accuracy and for missing translations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you found a problem or if there is anything we need to fix. We can only improve the site and fix mistakes with your help.

Thanks

Your Wasserlasser Team
  • Hi guys and gals!

Its Kings1171 here. Since I do all of the NHL schedules over the years lets get some fresh blood into making them. There are 868 games this year. 56 games each team. I am going to supply the creator below. Anybody up to it show your skills. I am a bit drained as I have been under treatment and I am not ready to do anything at the moment. Probably not at all but, never say never. You know me. I know Pedrosjan is a creator. I am a creator. I just don't know who else. We are gonna need 3 one for ELITE and one for AMNESIAC's and one for WASSERLASSER. Because we did not go UNIVERSAL as hoped for.

Files

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

Community member of TBN since 2012 (Contributor)

Wasserlasser community member since 2015 (Contributor)

"Still making NHL 2009 as great as ever"8o8)

• Kings1171 Thank you so much Kings1171 for this, this makes the New Years even betters!! I have always loved when you did this in the past as wells, as Im sures others can agree, also can you please elaborate more as to what this entails because I am still a bit confused! Kings1171

Hey Alps! What's shakin bud? Anyways, I am asking for someone else to do the NHL Schedule. That's all. Maybe you can give it a crack. Change English Readme to a Notepad and you will have instructions on how to create a schedule. Try it.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• Kings1171 Yes of course I shall look into this matter. Side note, how ya been Kings?!?!?

Not good I was diagnosed with Prostate. I have been on treatment since November. Loss lots of weight. Feel very weak most days. Hope this treatment will take care of it. We'll see. Keep fighting I guess.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• I have ready on a .sch file for NHL 2001 (but readable with notepad) the entire 2020/2021 schedule, Vegas Golden Knights included. I tried to put it in NHL 2001, but the game crashes. Now I'm working on reducing the schedule without Vegas, keeping 56 games for the remaining West Division teams. Could it interest you?

• Not good I was diagnosed with Prostate. I have been on treatment since November. Loss lots of weight. Feel very weak most days. Hope this treatment will take care of it. We'll see. Keep fighting I guess.

Sorry to hear Kings1171 , my thoughts are with you and hope you get better :). On another note, I am currently working on Amnesiac calendar for NHL. I am also able to see if I can get some others interested in this, and I could even do more if needed.

• Not good I was diagnosed with Prostate. I have been on treatment since November. Loss lots of weight. Feel very weak most days. Hope this treatment will take care of it. We'll see. Keep fighting I guess.

Long time no see bud! I am very sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Much like Alps, my thoughts and prayers are with you and I wish you the best of luck on your road to recovery. I will help with a different roster since Alps already has amnesiac's, but why is there a need for a different schedule for each roster? Shouldn't the schedule files all work the same for each roster? Thanks in advance, and again, I hope you get better soon! Keep fighting.

• I have ready on a .sch file for NHL 2001 (but readable with notepad) the entire 2020/2021 schedule, Vegas Golden Knights included. I tried to put it in NHL 2001, but the game crashes. Now I'm working on reducing the schedule without Vegas, keeping 56 games for the remaining West Division teams. Could it interest you?

Yes, I always make 2 versions. One with Arizona Coyotes and one with VGK. Send me .sch file do you think it would work for NHL 09? Not sure it will.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• Long time no see bud! I am very sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Much like Alps, my thoughts and prayers are with you and I wish you the best of luck on your road to recovery. I will help with a different roster since Alps already has amnesiac's, but why is there a need for a different schedule for each roster? Shouldn't the schedule files all work the same for each roster? Thanks in advance, and again, I hope you get better soon! Keep fighting.

Unfortunately Neeki NO ONE wanted to go UNIVERSAL because I guessing it can't be changed. I wanted everybody ROSTERS to match TEAM ID's for ELITE TEAM ID's. A's is not is not like ELITE (TEAM ID's) With Winnipeg 1 and St Louis and San Jose are flipped (plus can't use EAS it will not register correctly as a played game. We need all ROSTERS to be Alphabetically (0 Anaheim, 1 Arizona not (Winnipeg), 2 Boston, 3 Buffalo, 4 Calgary, 5 Carolina, 6 Chicago, 7 Colorado, 8 Columbus, 9 Dallas, 10 Detroit, 11 Edmonton, 12 Florida, 13 Los Angeles, 14, Minnesota, 15 Montreal, 16 Nashville 17 New Jersey, 18 NYI, 19 NYR, 20 Ottawa, 21 Philadelphia, 22 Pittsburgh, 23 San Jose, 24 St. Louis, 25 Tampa Bay, 26 Toronto, 27 Vancouver, 28 Washington, 29 Winnipeg, Custom 1 Vegas made by Vojghi. If we had all 3 match then one .sch file for all an boom we now have 2020-2021 for all 3. But, no one wants to change so we need 3 (one for A's, one for ELITE, and one for Wass).

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

Edited once, last by Kings1171 ().

• Kings1171 Also sorry since I am a bit noob with doing these types of things, do I need to keep the year 2008-2009 but just use the same month and day?

Yes keep it at 2008-2009.

Start 10/13/2008 End March 8, 2009.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• Kings1171 Ok makes sense, also that was a good point Neeki had. That is unfortunate that there can be no universal setup currently, would make the process a whole lot more streamlined!:(

That's why I suggested to all ROSTER and FULL MOD creators. But, A said it can't be done for his. So his is different. I like ELITE set up its much easier to make a NHL Calendar.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• Kings1171  Alpgrindman Unfortunate that we couldn't go universal. I will make the calendar for the ELITE ROSTER. I have amnesiac's installed (and it's the only one I've ever had installed). If you can get me setup and started going I will devote my next few days to this since I am aware the season schedule will be in use next week. And how do we separate the days since we aren't starting in October this year? Just make it fit to the last day, March 5th? I'm confused on how we will do it this year. Just give me a download link of the most current Elite Roster things I may need because I've never used it before. I will definitely help you as I am aware of the situations you're in.

I was also thinking of a trio thing we can do if you're up to doing at least one these, the majority have been taken off your shoulders (that's if we get it right, lol)

Kings- Wasserlasser Roster

Alps- amnesiac's roster

Neeki- Elite Roster

• Kings1171  Neeki I actually just understood what Neeki was saying, how are we going to make the shortened season into the longer season schedule? I think that's what he was saying. Can't we just change the start date to be 1/13/2009 and the end date to be 5/8/2009 so that it matches with real life or does it work differently?

It is hard coded to October. So 10/13/2008 to 2/8/2009. Do one without VGK. Do one without Arizona. Stupid me, you need to minus 56 games. 840 FOR 30 TEAMS.

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171

• Okay since you boys got a grasp I will make WASSERLASSER's and produce it to him so we can have it by next week. Rock n Roll boys!!! Teamwork just like the ol days!!!

GO KINGS GO!!!

Kings1171