Hello, Guest the thread was 362 called and contains 5 replays

last post from Joe2019 at the

Helmet chooser don't work

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
As you might have noticed, this site is available in several different languages. That means we are translating everything possible, add new things and change things from time to time.
In order to make sure that everything is translated correctly and that we did not miss anything we need your help. We need your help to check for accuracy and for missing translations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you found a problem or if there is anything we need to fix. We can only improve the site and fix mistakes with your help.

Thanks

Your Wasserlasser Team
  • I just installed DT's Helmet Chooser on Windows 10 (on a new computer), but the computer says 16 bits program isn't compatible with Windows 64 bits version. This specifically involves the CHOICE file (which is dated back to 1999). Has anyone of you come across this problem and know how to solve it?

Best regards,

Joe

• The version I have is dated 1999 to 2007 (the files), and I downloaded it just the other day. The files are exactly the same as the old WHA mod that was out a couple of years ago.

Can you please upload your new version?

Thanks in beforehand.

• I would be very grateful if you can upload your version, Tyson12. But under which category do you put it?

Or do you think I have installed the addon wrongly? I put the highdetail-imbig bat-file in the NHL directory, and run it. Then I put all the other files (except the readme and the highdetail-rar map) into the NHL directory, and tried to run Helmet Chooser bat-file, and here is where it got wrong. My NHL is installed directly under (C:).

Best regards

• I would be very grateful if you can upload your version, Tyson12. But under which category do you put it?

Or do you think I have installed the addon wrongly? I put the highdetail-imbig bat-file in the NHL directory, and run it. Then I put all the other files (except the readme and the highdetail-rar map) into the NHL directory, and tried to run Helmet Chooser bat-file, and here is where it got wrong. My NHL is installed directly under (C:).

Best regards

You've followed the instructions correctly by installing/running the high detail player models .bat.

Now in order to select which helmet style you'd like, simply paste the following into a text editor and save it as a .bat. Or edit the current 'Helmet_Chooser.bat' and replace all text with the following and save. Then you'll be able to run the helmet chooser without problems :) You must still extract the contents of the original Helmet Chooser .bat, since you need those files (except for the .bat of course which you will replace): ghelmet_DT.ebo, ghelmet_EA.ebo, helmet_DT.ebo, helmet_EA.ebo, visor_DT.ebo and visor_EA.ebo.

Here's the modified script:

Enjoy :)