Hello, Guest the thread was 104k called and contains 314 replays

last post from cape125 at the

NCAA 19 Legacy

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
As you might have noticed, this site is available in several different languages. That means we are translating everything possible, add new things and change things from time to time.
In order to make sure that everything is translated correctly and that we did not miss anything we need your help. We need your help to check for accuracy and for missing translations.
Don't be shy. Let us know if you found a problem or if there is anything we need to fix. We can only improve the site and fix mistakes with your help.

Thanks

Your Wasserlasser Team
  • I see there very good work from @pasha13 and @phatkroger10 . It is good you guys are trying to keep mod updated. I retired from addon-making last year, but I created some addons in last year fall and this year spring. Currently, I don't have time to finish NCAA 20. I completed all jerseys for season 2018-19, in march I planned to make torfs but nobody who has Adidas Torf template was not able to send me it. I asked Demoul but he doesn't have this template, then I asked DenisJulia from splinterice, but he ignored my message.

So I decided there is one way. I can upload whole folder of my NCAA works (all 4 years of work). There are hundreds of templates, new and fixed jerseys for every team, new numbers and letters (with templates), all ices (with templates), all logos and some documentations. Problem is, this folder is about 17 GB big and I don't have free space on Google Drive so I don't know where to upload it.

• hello Kane98

this is @redfury91, i had to create a new account here so i am @pasha13 at this website now.

if you need to move big files here are a couple of free file storage websites that i use that are pretty good

hubic.com - free 25GB of file storage

uloz.to - free 30GB of file storage

hope this helps!:):thumbup:

-redfury91-

• I see there very good work from @pasha13 and @phatkroger10 . It is good you guys are trying to keep mod updated. I retired from addon-making last year, but I created some addons in last year fall and this year spring. Currently, I don't have time to finish NCAA 20. I completed all jerseys for season 2018-19, in march I planned to make torfs but nobody who has Adidas Torf template was not able to send me it. I asked Demoul but he doesn't have this template, then I asked DenisJulia from splinterice, but he ignored my message.

So I decided there is one way. I can upload whole folder of my NCAA works (all 4 years of work). There are hundreds of templates, new and fixed jerseys for every team, new numbers and letters (with templates), all ices (with templates), all logos and some documentations. Problem is, this folder is about 17 GB big and I don't have free space on Google Drive so I don't know where to upload it.

Any of the sites @pasha13 mentioned are great. Mega.nz also gives you 50 gb free. That one is quite reputable.

• Torrausch
  • stlouis26

yah its funny i got banned for signing in too many times or some kind of bullshit like that lol. ive never had sign -in problems like this with any other website before but whatever i dont know what happened and i dont care i only came back here to finish this goalie pack like i promised anyway.

and now that Kane has announced that this mod is officially dead i'm not sure if its even worth the hassle of posting anything on this site anymore.

i dont have any plans on doing SHL or Liiga goalie packs for this season especially since no one else ever wants to help with those particular leagues but since there seems to be some new focus on the KHL i might go help out with this seasons KHL goalie pack over at splinterice

-redfury91-

• Kane98 when I have the full mod done that I've been working on (all 60 college teams), would you be okay if I uploaded it, crediting you? I have reworked the teams to replace both NHL & AHL (+1 SHL since I was one short).

• Were the "bonus" teams ever completed? I'm looking specifically for Mass-Amherst, Clarkson, Vermont, and maybe a couple more...I'm trying to work on a hack that would let me McGuiver a NCAA season or at least a conference season followed by the NCAA tourney

(and if anyone wants to take a crack at the University of New Hampshire and/or Northeastern that would be great! I can give it a shot once I level up at modding and art)

Edited once, last by LeNordique: (forgot to include UNH) ().

• Kane98

Added the Label NHL 09

• The link does not work anymore because the website links to a page which says that it's blocked in my country. Could you reupload it please?

• Torrausch
  • Those look great! I’d say maybe try a texture over the logo/font so it stands out from the Jersey.

Send me a message if you want any of my work to use. I have just about every college team that should be recent up to end of 2020 season.

• Torrausch