Hello, Guest the thread was 386 called and contains 3 replays

last post from Tyson12 at the

Ralph Krueger cyber (Buffalo Sabres coach)

Welcome to www.wasserlasser.com
You will need to register in order to use this site. After you registered, you can download files, you can post in the forum and you will be part of the community.

You can find help in the lexicon under "first steps" in case you have any questions.

Enjoy the site. Your www.wasserlasser.com team
Adblock

Looks like you are using an Adblocker.

Please note that www.wasserlasser.com is financed by Ads. In order to keep everything free to use, we have ads on our Site. Please deactivate your Adblocker to support our site.
  • does anyone know why so many player cyber faces are taken over by Ralph Krueger cyber ?

I use Elite Faceplace ID list to correct all players id with NHLview but still so many have Ralph Krueger cyberface (5042)

also how to fix players with same picture ? ex: Dillon Hearthington (11428) and Greg Chase (11448) have same pic but different id

• That's because those IDs are generic IDs.

So if a player doesn't have a dedicated cyberface, the game will assign a generic one (if you replace the generic cyberface or assign its ID to someone, then that's what happens).

I have made the argument many times in the past: Coaches should have unique IDs or each team should have assigned a unique coach ID (yes, it could create confusion, but would avoid crowding the ID list.

• That's because those IDs are generic IDs.

So if a player doesn't have a dedicated cyberface, the game will assign a generic one (if you replace the generic cyberface or assign its ID to someone, then that's what happens).

I have made the argument many times in the past: Coaches should have unique IDs or each team should have assigned a unique coach ID (yes, it could create confusion, but would avoid crowding the ID list.

Ralph Kruger was assigned 5042 because it was missing from ELITE FACEPLACE but now its there on the speadsheet V made. That is the number in my 2019-2020 NHL COACHES PACK. I did not know he was having a major problem with this he PM'ed me. I sent him my new updated FACES.VIV. We'll see what is going on. But I have retired I am the Manager of the Billings Royals/Billings Mustangs Minor League Baseball Team. I also being pursued by the Minnesota Twins and Arizona Diamondbacks as Pitching Coach. I no longer have time for this. But, I still get notifications so I respond.

• Ralph Kruger was assigned 5042 because it was missing from ELITE FACEPLACE but now its there on the speadsheet V made. That is the number in my 2019-2020 NHL COACHES PACK. I did not know he was having a major problem with this he PM'ed me. I sent him my new updated FACES.VIV. We'll see what is going on. But I have retired I am the Manager of the Billings Royals/Billings Mustangs Minor League Baseball Team. I also being pursued by the Minnesota Twins and Arizona Diamondbacks as Pitching Coach. I no longer have time for this. But, I still get notifications so I respond.

Not sure what your point is. Guess it's a 'not knowing what's going on behind the scenes' input. Vojghi and I are looking into this problem, since he contacted me about this. I addressed it way back and proposed a solution then. Now we're in the process of figuring everything out and running a few tests with the stock EA faces.viv file :)

• Gäste Informationen
    Hi,

do you like the thread?
    You want to post something as well?

If you don't have an account yet, you can sign up for one. It is free and you can use the forum as you like.

Wasserlasser